Svendsen's Boat Sales
Fun, durable, confidence-inspiring, roto-molded boat that can be sailed by everyone. Ideal for entry-level sailing. Removable jib and reefing mainsail for easy rigging.
Upgraded with high-tech materials and larger mylar mainsail. Includes kicker with 4:1 purchase system and low friction race blocks, twist-resistant mainsheet with less stretch, and upgraded ratchet race block.
Tecrothene 109 thermo plastic - exceptionally strong, stiff; with built-in buoyancy
• Spacious self-draining cockpit and high boom: Room for up to 3 sailors, parents included!
• Car roof toppable: hull only weighs 70Kg.
• Simple reefing system: Easily cut down on sail area if it gets too windy.
• Bigger "Race" sail available for more speed - fully interchangeable with no extra rigging required!
• Approved teaching dinghy: Pico is a world leader in sailing schools around the globe.
• Easy to right: Sits low in the water when capsized. Can be righted by an 8-year-old.
• Racing circuit with a great family atmosphere: National race circuit open to all ages and abilities.
PRICING INFORMATION: Call Svendsen's Dinghy & Trailer Sales at 510.521.8454.