Svendsen's Boat Yard
Yard Rate Schedule
Effective March 30, 2012
|Haul, Setoff and Launch
(includes high-pressure wash & environmental surcharge)
|Offload and/or Onload
(includes setoff, high-pressure wash & environmental surcharge)
|Offload and Direct Launch||$10.00/foot|
|Haul, Hang in Slings and Launch
(includes bottom wash & environmental surcharge)
|Reposition of Boat||$40.00|
|Haul rate increased by $4.00/foot if ALL bottom paint is not purchased here.
Materials stocked by our chandlery are discounted.
|Yard Labor (1/4 hour minimum)||$107.00/hour|
|Svendsen's Metal Works||$107.00/hour|
|Bottom painting prep work||$90.00/hour|
|Paint bottom (one coat): Rolled||$11.00/foot|
|Paint bottom (one coat): Sprayed||$15.00/foot|
|Each additional coat of bottom paint after the first coat||$8.00/foot|
|Nissan and Tohatsu Outboard Motor Repair||$107.00/hour|
|These rates do not include materials or bottom paint.|
|Unstep or step mast||$107.00 minimum each way
(1/2 hour, 2 men)
or $107.00 per man hour
|35' and over||$50.00/day|
|Mast dock||$15.00/day per mast|
|Laydays double after 10 consecutive days in the yard.
No laydays when work is being performed by the yard. Day of haul out is not charged as a layday.
|Lay days (charged unless yard does entire job): $112.50/day minimum||$2.50/foot/day|
|Up to 40'
40' and up
|Boats on Trailers||$150.00/month|
|Absolutely no work is allowed on boats in long term storage.|
- All bills are payable in full before boat is launched.
- We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard and personal checks.
- No outside labor is allowed without PRIOR approval of Svendsen's Boat Works. Please consult with the yard office for subcontractor requirements.
- 24 hour launch notice is required. Please arrange your launch in the customer service office, or in the store on weekends.
- We cannot be liable for any damages to the vessel due to its inability to withstand a normal haul and launch as a result of its age, construction or design.