Svendsen's Rig Shop
Svendsen's riggers are renowned for their technical knowledge and expertise. Our staff is prepared to handle all of your rigging needs. Come have your mast and rigging checked for wear and tear, or take advantage of our on-the-water mast stepping facility. Whether you want to replace your halyards or stays, install a new roller furler, or simply consult with us on your deck hardware layout - we can help.
- Wire & Swaging: 1/16 to 1/2" wire in stock with complete supply of swage and Norseman fittings.
- Rod rigging: Authorized Navtec Distributor, -3 through -22 rod & fittings in stock.
- Running Rigging: Wire/Rope halyard kits in stock (we splice hundreds!). The widest selection of rope, including Spectra, Vectran, Technora, etc.
- Jib Furling: Harken and Schaefer furlers in stock. Experts on furler installation.
- Hydraulics: Authorized Distributor and repair center for Navtec hydraulics.
- Lifelines: All types of lifeline wire and hardware in stock.
- Winches: Harken, Anderson and Lewmar winches in stock! Lewmar west coast parts dealer.
- Mainsail Furling & Slider systems: Antal, Harken, Ronstan, Leisure furl, Forespar, etc.
- Traveler systems: Antal, Harken, Lewmar, and Ronstan.
- Spinnaker Poles & control systems: Aluminum and Carbon tubing in stock, with a wide selection of fittings. Experts on spinnaker control systems.
CALL TODAY to speak with one of our expert riggers: 510.522.7860.